Aerial Insights is looking for a frontend developer. We sell software to process drone images and package it as an online service for drone pilots. For our customers, we make difficult things look simple. We offer sophisticated algorithms as tools that anyone can use and expect you to produce the visuals they will use. More info at www.aerial-insights.co.
As part of our team, you will own the frontend, talk to our apis and find appealing representations for the assets our workflow produces. You are expected to find ways to display complex data as maps/3D models, take advantage of gigabytes of images per customer and write tools to process them interactively. Your suggestions, improvements, prototypes and experiments are welcome and expected.
We need you to:
- know, at least, one modern frontend technology. Angular, react, vue… you name it. You will produce and maintain code (js/html/css), tests and documentation that is readable and efficient.
- have a good grasp of design concepts and enjoy simplifying complex UIs
- have some experience with leaflet, openlayers, d3, bokeh, 3d libraries… is highly valued.
- be able to communicate in english with the rest of the team
- as big plus, some experience with GDAL, GRASS, QGIS, ArcGIS, cartodb, mapbox or similar.
- full time position, with a salary in the range of 20-35K.
- it is up to you if you want to work remotely and organize your own schedule
- responsibility: you will take active part in determining which framework we will use to write our frontends.
- training budget
If you think you are a good fit, please, send your CV / repos to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk.