Aerial Insights is looking for a backend developer. If you fancy using python to crunch gigabytes of images, coordinate hundreds of machines and produce spectacular 3d models and maps, this is your opportunity.
We write software to process drone images and package it as an online service for drone pilots. For our customers, we make difficult things look simple. We sell sophisticated algorithms as tools that anyone can use. More info at http://www.aerial-insights.
As part of our team, you will own different parts of our backend and processing pipeline. You are also expected to suggest improvements, tell us about the latest technologies and prototype crazy new things that will lead us to the next level.
We need you to:
- know python upside down and be able to produce and maintain code, tests and documentation that is readable and efficient.
- have working knowledge of docker, aws, mongo, rest apis and linux system administration.
- be able to communicate in english with the rest of the team
- as a big plus, can you demonstrate experience with any of the following? GDAL, GRASS, QGIS, eve, leaflet, artificial vision, machine learning or frontend development…
- full time position, with a salary in the range of 20-35K.
- you can work remotely and organize your own schedule
- training budget
- progression, do you have what is required to be the next CTO of the company?
If you think you are a good fit, please, send me an email (email@example.com) with your CV / repos and let’s talk.