Aerial Insights is looking for a backend developer to join our team in Barcelona. If you fancy using python to crunch gigabytes of images, orchestrate machines in the cloud and produce spectacular 3d models and maps, this is your opportunity.
We write software to process drone images. We package it as an online service. We make difficult things look simple. More info at http://www.aerial-insights.
As part of our team, you will own different parts of our backend and processing pipeline. You are also expected to suggest improvements, tell us about the latest technologies and prototype crazy new things that will lead us to the next level.
We need you to:
- know python upside down and be able to produce and maintain code, tests, and documentation that is readable and efficient.
- have working knowledge of docker, aws, mongo, rest APIs and/or Linux system administration.
- be able to communicate in English with the rest of the team
- if is a plus if you can use any of the following: GDAL, GRASS, QGIS, eve, leaflet, artificial vision, data science, machine learning or frontend development…
- experience is important, but we don’t obsess with the number of years of experience you have. You will be required to show off with your portfolio, code samples or a coding test.
- a startup that is growing quickly and operates in one of the trendiest businesses
- a salary that is associated with the expertise you bring to the team, plus a performance bonus, that is paid monthly.
- an office in the technological district, at walking distance from the sea
- clear opportunities for progression: do you have what is required to be the next CTO of the company?
If you think you are a good fit, please, send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV / repos and let’s talk.